From: Robert Munn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:39:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Want to Work For Google?
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I read something similar. They prize intellectual achievement and the
founders (former Stanford PhD candidates) apparently don't value real
world experience and managerial seasoning. Maybe they will grow up
some day. Either that or they will implode under the weight of their
own mismanagement like so many other one-time high-flyers.