> I hope you're not one of the 20% of Daily show viewers
> that thinks it's a real news show.

Neither am I one of the percent of O'Reilly viewers that believes his
is a news show too... ;-)

Where did the 20% figure come from? I went back and re-read the
article and didn't see that.

Oddly enough I realized it was comedy way back when Kilborn was still
hosting, haven't changed that opinion since. Strange thing, I realized
O'Reilly was a nutcase right off the bat, haven't changed that opinion
either...

> It's comedy, sattire, not real news.

That's true, but oddly enough, people polled were more likely to
answer political questions correctly if they were a daily show viewer,
than if an O'Reilly viewer, what does _that_ tell you?

> If people believe it then school hasn't helped.

True, but again, the data doesn't seem to bear this out.

> I have to agree with you here, he's very bullheaded.

yes...bullheaded...

/me Notes agreement with Sam...

;-)

--

will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher