German positions means military positions. Tell me what German elementary
schools were bombed on purpose in WW2.
But that brings up an interesting issue. Are you equating the Palestinians
attacks against Israel with a war? If so, then Israel should have every
right to treat them as an invading army and not hold back. 30 civilians
accidentally killed during the last Gaza incursion would multiply to tens of
thousands if Israel meant to kill civilians. Should Israel treat this as a
war? Should they go all the way? Your implying that it is a war.