From: Sam Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 9:32 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: electoral college

Carter released the hostages? I thought the Dems
claimed Reagan bribed Iran not to release them?
October surprise?

For 444 days Carter did nothing. He even claims today
if he could go back he'd do the same thing.

He was told when to go in with the choppers and do the
rescue and when not to because of the sand storms. He
ignored all the military advisors and went in way too
late sending eight men to their death.

Carter threatening Iran not to hurt the hostages could
only be seen as a joke.

Nice try to re-write history though.

-sm

http://mail.yahoo.com