From: James Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 5:53 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Envy Of The World?

> Mr. Bush is always telling us that US healthcare is the envy
> of the world

Well don't believe him, over here in the UK we have a fantastic health
service and it is all free, and I believe Canada is the same, and Australia
I think.

We are however envious that you managed to take a man with fewer marbles
than Prince Philip and give him control of your country, well done! ;-)

--
Jay