> It is based on polls I've read that said 90% of people in middle east
> countries have a negative or very negative view of the United States
> compared with 70% in Europe and 65% in Asia.
90% of the people in the middle east have a negative view on America,
Israel, Jews, Christians, Europeans, Whites, etc. etc. etc.
The stats mean nothing, especially as I'd need to see how the poll was
constructed. I've taken stat. I know how to ask questions in such a way as
to get the answer I want. I know how to present stats to show the answer I
want.

> > Or we can just listen to what Kerry himself has said.
>
> Probably not.  For example, let's say Mr. Holbrooke has met with both
> Germany and France and agreed, in principle, to a Iraq troop plans.
> They wouldn't want this to be public information since it would
> jepordize relations should Mr. Bush win.
>
> Mr. Kerry and Germany and France, however, may make cryptic
> references to it.
As I trust Germany and France to do what's best for them over everyone else,
especially America, it's just another notch against Kerry.