From: Won Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 4:10 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Bush higher IQ than Kerry

Larry C. Lyons wrote:
> But a C+ GPA in grad school is still a C+. It says he showed up, and
> did barely well enough that we can't kick him out. A C+ says a lot
> about the person in that case.

My quetion isn't about the value of a C+ at HBS.  My question is, "What
was Bush's GPA at HBS?"  And if your answer is C+, I'm hoping that you
can supply some evidence.  Although I would imagine that is hard since a
university would like to protect the privacy of their students as well
their autonomy.  But...Ff Bush got an A at HBS, I would think their
campaign would be marketing his scores.  I'm just curious.  I don't
think any paritcular score would represent his ability to lead the US.
I'm just curious about HBS.

--
2004 - The year $184M couldn't buy a pennant.