I think that's your problem, you have a few sources
and you think everything they say is the word of god.

You need to be open-minded and take everything with a
grain of salt.

Now about that Woodward interview. Bush spends over 3
hrs with this guy and Kerry's terrified to answer
questions he's given in advanced?

What is Kerry afraid of? If Bush talked to him then
Kerry should. You claim Bush has all these hidden
agendas yet he's answered all the questions. You know
what Kerry's going to do but Kerry's never answered
any questions. Seems like you're the one making faith
based decisions.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail