nahhh, its just gettin good now... the REAL BULL SHIT IS SPEWING!

its amazing the absolute horse shit that just pelts our ear drums
each time that lunatic power trip crazed motherfucker opens his
fucking mouth.

may the gods of this universe, and many universes in many worlds
and galaxies far away help us, keep him from returning to office.
i just cant stand another minute of him representing me on the worlds
stage.  he is systematically dismantling each and every precious
relationship we hold very dearly with the nations of this world.  he
is constantly alienating us with brash decisions riddled with controversy
and political back scratching.  he speaks of a "coalition of the willing"
well... my friends, a new coalition, sick and tired of his cavalier attitude
are really getting ready, for something really really bad.

i just sent my absentee ballot saturday...

i guess you know who i voted for...