And that's fair to you?

Did you know they also have a 60 minutes on Wednesday?

I'm shocked that the NY Times had the decency to the
right thing.

Keller said "60 Minutes" executives asked the
newspaper to hold the story until this Sunday so they
could report it the same day, and "we said we weren't
comfortable doing that because it wouldn't give the
White House a fair opportunity to respond."

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail