> Andy wrote:
> Gruss,
> I am beginning to suspect that you are working for the Kerry campaign

I am KERRY!  Ha ha ha ... no, I'm not.  I'm a fiscal conservative and
I don't work for the campaign.  I'm just making an analysis which is:

During war planning the Pentagon should've had a list of all IAEA
sites and planned to secure them.  This one, however, clearly wasn't.
That leaves 2 possibilities:

1.) They had the list, but didn't care about the site for one reason
or another, or
2.) They didn't have the list.

The first is the more probably and more favorable to Mr. Bush.
However it still says that the Pentagon ignored this site for some
reason and that's not an inert fact - it doesn't reflect well.

It may very well be that someone vandalized it, but if they knew about
the site why not bomb it or the convoy?  The Russian theory would seem
to explain it, but that's academic.

Either way it seems to me this site should've been secured and wasn't.
 Does something materially change that fact?

Here's an analogy for you:

Let's say you finish an application for a client.  When using it the
client finds a small bug and points out that they had sent you an
email about this during beta testing.  You respond that while you got
the note, it said the bug wasn't a big deal.

The good news is, the bug still may or may not be a big deal - the
delta is unknown.  The bad news is you were notified about it and
didn't do anything about it.

Now, that may be because you were fixing HUGE bugs and this one was
small.  However, now that all of the big bugs are fixed the relative
importance of this one may have increased to your client.