But when Kerry changed his mind, it wasn't flip-flopping, it was a sign of
applied learning.....i'd think the left would love a republican who can
change positions on an issue.

I dont think it matters though, Powell has stated repeatedly that he has no
desire to be Prez.

> Timothy wrote:
> > It would be nice to hear that he went back to his old ways.  I was very
disappointed by his behavior in front of the >UN, and during the build up
for the war in Iraq.