Matthew Small wrote:
> Try WMA, as Jim suggested.  The Media Player is free with Windows and we're
> always upgrading it - we just came out with Media Player 10 last month.
> Plus you have the added benefit of knowing a real live Windows Media Support
> Engineer. ;-)  The only thing I think I would do is go for a higher bitrate
> for storage (192k maybe) that way should anything happen, you will have a
> very good quality backup that you can replace the original CD with.
>
> - Matt Small

I like Windows Media Player.  I use that listen to CDs off my computer.
  I see no reason to keep installing software when I have something that
is similiar or better already loaded on.  That said, I can't import via
WMA cause I want an iPod.  I don't think iPod supports WMA.

Yes I just checked and iPod does not support WMA.  Unfortunate.

PS another thing about iTunes.  I gave another listen to some of the
tracks I imported.  They were fine.  It may have been the combination of
being tired and listening to the tracks while iTunes was importing.  Who
knows.  I just want to be able to get rid of stuff.  Like CD books.

--
2004 - The year $184M couldn't buy a pennant.