From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 10:29 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Voter Fraud? Why are the exit polls so wrong in Florida?

I've done a bit of campaign work and was told was the opposite: that
Republicans typically had "management" jobs and were more likely to
vote before work, during lunch, or sometime during the day, while
Democrats were more likely to be "union" or students and so couldn't
vote until after they punched out or classes were over.  Also
Republicans are typically more committed and so voted early.

So the before 5 turnout usually was always weighted Republican, while
the Dems struggled to get the students and homeless to show up.  :)

But who knows these days.  If I were the Dems, I'd definitely be
looking into Florida and Ohio - they should have the money and lawyers
to do it but, if they are, they probably don't want to advertise it
lest they be criticized.