  From: Angel Stewart
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:16 AM
  Subject: Falwell like the Taliban ( was Re[2]: beauuuuutiful Friday)

  The taliban are oppressive fundamentalists in their views.
  There are different facets of the Taliban, and in this context it
should
  be obvious which such facets are being referred to.

  The Taliban are narrowminded and obtuse in their religions views and
  laws.Similarly, so is Falwell's views. Extrapolate this to living
under
  a state guided by Falwell's principles.

  -Gel