Yea, I have been told that by my buddies.

I plan on giving it a try for more than an hour or so.  But I gotta say
that I highly recommend the Logitech controllers for PS2.  They are pretty
expensive, but the sensitivity is really really good.  I play a lot of
Tiger Woods, which requires a lot of precision for a good drive or putt,
and I am very impressed with them.  I was skeptical b/c of the wireless
part, but I am a believer now.

I am getting a cool deal - getting an XBox for $25 used.  They were an
experiment at the bar I work at.  They had XBox night, and it totally
bombed.  Good deal for me, wireless controllers, two games and the console
for that price is insane.  They have been used maybe 50 times...

Thanks for all the info.  Now I gotta get back to work....

Ray