-----Original Message-----
From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Heh .. I would guess seeing as how you don't know his last name, you
don't watch the show that much, since his name is part of the title of
the show. I've watched the show a lot.  True, some of the stuff he comes
up with is vague and he could be cold reading them, but then again, some
of the stuff he comes up with is so speciffic, there's no way he could
guess, like when he asks them if they brough a Micky Mouse keychain with
them or something. The only way he would know is that the dead person is
showing him, or he has access to some info behind the scenes.  I
especially love it when people tell him he's wrong and he actually
argues with them that he isn't.  9 times out of 10, it turns out he's
right after all.

I've seen him guess some odd names before.  He does say he won't always
get the name, but he will always get the first letter .. which I've
never seen him miss.  Then again, there are only 26 to choose from.

Supposedly, he doesn't talk to them.  They give him impressions ..
images of things from his own life that are representative of what they
are trying to get accross.  Well .. that's how it's supposed to work
anyway heh.

Anyways, even if he is faking it, I don't see anything wrong with it.
It's entertaining to me and in some way good for the people he 'reads'.
At lest he doesn't stand up there and beg for money hehe.

Todd