Absolutely. He would make a GREAT salesman. These are people who are there
to GET SOMETHING. They want to BUY it. His delivery is very polished and who
knows, he may be able to actually get impressions from the dead. I just see
no evidence for it. Of course, I could be wrong.

> > BTW, is the show live? I doubt it. Who knows what is shown or
> > not shown. The camera is wonderous tool for the magician.
>
> It's filmed live (duh), but it's not aired live .. at least on Sci-Fi

I wonder how much it is edited and how many never make it to the screen.