> Brian wrote:
> I'm still looking for a democrat who WAS pro-kerry.

I'm an independent, but I'm pro-Kerry.  In an incumbent election,
however, you are always choosing between the devil do know and the
devil you don't.

To address another point, I'm not at all confident about the election.
 With all of the different systems and possibilities for fraud, it's
only common sense that there might have been some.

Anybody every wonder how Microsoft beat earnings expectations by 1¢
every quarter for 10 years?  Are we equally convinced that the
election was just coincidence or does it seem likely there was a bit
of a stretch?

To my knowledge this was the first election where an incumbent beat
his highest poll during the campaign.  That, combined with everything
else, could be coincidence; but it's worth verifying.

If it can't be verified, hold another election.