i wrote something a good 8 years ago...

http://www.antiwrap.com/?24

funny, i still think like this.

i grew up a catholic, in a VERY catholic household. my mother was a
nun.  my father a lt. colonel.  went to catholic school.  was even an
alter boy.  i now consider myself a recovering catholic.  i have read
a lot on buddhism, i have read more on catholicism.  i have read a lot
about alot of religions, and beliefs.  i must say, i have to side with
the buddhists.  im not into one god.  one maker.  praise the lord holy
shit!  i just cant.

i really think that religion, and god and the rest of the mumbo jumbo
was simply created by some intelligent minds to lead the feeble minds
on a blind path of faith in order to sorta corral them, into a
righteous way of life that entertains and makes gross use of fear.
fear that the great lord will come down upon thee with great vengeance
and furious anger ... i cant believe that.  my hell is my hell, your
hell is yours.  my heaven is my heaven, and yours is yours.  im not
going to tell you who/what to believe in.  if your heaven is a
beautiful golf course then your god is the rain, and the wind, and the
sand, and the grass.  other people find heaven in a p4 with 100's of
gigs of ram and space.  its a personal thing.  guilt is also used as a
tool of the religions.  dont believe, and good luck, but your going to
hell.  dont go to church on sunday and sit next to the hypocrits and
liars and child molesters and fuck, you are going to hell.

horseshit.

all horseshit.

im all over the place on this one, i have soo much to say about it, i
cannot get it all out at once.  ive always thought about writing a
book, entitled "i believe in good -- the travels and stories in the
life of a recovering catholic"

as i believe in one thing.  treat others as i want to be treated and
all will be good.

why cant more people think this way?

tw