From: John Stanley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Nintendo Junkie

the empathy you are displaying for starters.

the taser the kid regularly thing was sarcasm. but i think he needed to be
tasered to remedy the situation.

even at his age now it's not too late for the kid to learn some respect and
disipline. it's not too late for him.

also it's amazing that you can diagnose the kid from one newspaper article
to know that he has both serious psychological and developmental problems.
what if he is just a spoiled kid who decided to test the limits, limits that
he never had before? you or I dont know, do we?