Sam,

I said I was trying to ignore you, not that I was succeeding :) Ignore
you as I might, the fact is I see
other people's answers to your posts and it takes a lot of
concentration not not point and laugh :P  Of course, all the pointing
and laughing sucks up time and seems sterile, ultimately, especially
as you seem to take pride in trolling.

I do not have time to go through this post right now, but since you do
have one link from what I would consider a respectable source (NIH), I
will do so later. Even though I suspect that it probably follows your
usual pattern of irrelevancy and junk authority :)

Dana