+10

i NEVER accept that answer.  show me the money!!!!!!!!!!

however, like i said the other day Gel, i like the site alot...great design...

now, thats great and all, but if they want the change, its their baby, make
it like they want it, but let them know there will be charges, if they want
anything past this :)

tw