We need that truth serum that they used on Aaahnold in "True Lies" in our
court system.  Sodium Pentathol or something like that.

Then, put 'em on the stand, and blammo! You've got a confession or a denial
that takes only 20 minutes of court time.

Imagine how much fat we could trim from the budget if this were
plausible.  Lawyers?  Not necessary.  No more jury duty, either.

I think that I am going to run for president under that platform.

Ray