Rember tho' that it's not just the brother's W here - she's also won payoffs
(last I heard) for all the "Terminator" films as well.

Two of the biggest franchises in film history - she'll be set for several
lives, perhaps making her one of the richest women in the world.  Her and
J.K. Rowling can have tea together!

Jim Davis