-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Weeg

hmmm... mine is diff.  i sleep like a motherf***er, for hours on end :)

thats a good thing.  what happens to me, is the weird feeling in the middle of
the legs, mostly my upper legs, but it seems to
follow boredom.  if im involved in something that im REALLY interested in, and
it doesnt have to be fast paced it can be a REALLY
slow movie, thats GOOD, well, then... im good.  no problem!

its only when im bored.... i can be sitting in a chair watching porn, and if
its boring it can happen.  heck, ive been at a
lollapalooza, like 2 yrs ago and it happened then....
its only around boredom, in fact, when i go to sleep, it goes away...
thats one method!

does she get the odd feeling in the legs? or does she have periodic limb
movement or something like that?

tony