I've been diagnosed with sleep apnea and actually do have the machine.  I
get lax in using it because I seem to swallow so much air during the night
with it sometimes.  Makes for some musical mornings :)

After reading the rest of the messages in this thread, I think I'm going to
try to get enough sleep.  Currently I get around 5.5 hours a night.  I'm
also going to use my mask every night.  After 2 weeks, I'm going to evaluate
whether I notice a difference.

Marlon