I'm not a patriots fan, but i don't think there are a lot of large
egos on the team.  I remember watching the Eagles dancing on the
sidelines this past Sunday, grabbing parts that shouldn't oughtta be
grabbed on tv, and just all in all acting like asses.

then the Pats game.  Brady throws a strike for a TD...walks off the
field like nothing happened.

I give Bellicheck a -lot- of credit for keeping his team humble.  Have
read about it a lot lately, and I believe it based on what I've seen.

...and in the era of free agency and salary caps, giving them another
3-4 years of dominance is huge.  i don't disagree with that, but you
say it as if it's a flash in the pan.  3-4 more years of dominance in
today's game CLEARLY establishes them as a dynasty (if you don't
already consider them to be one).