I doubt that I would have either, but you never know what the atmosphere
was like.  The article never said that she summoned one of the guys that
Myers was going to shoot.  Maybe he was bluffing knowing that she'd bring
him out if he claimed he wouldn't shoot that guy.

I dunno, I gotta agree, I wouldn't want to be in that position, and I
respect her decision, no matter what.