And what of other 'ethnic' names, regardless of color? What of Jewish
sounding, German sounding, Asian sounding, etc. Correlation does not imply
causation. Was it the 'non-whiteness' of the name as in the 'blackness of it
or was it the 'non-whiteness' of the name across the board? Will a
Shemaryahu (my youngest's name) be judged as 'black' because it's obviously
not white? Was this aspect even looked at?
Just playing devil's advocate here. I did experimental psych, statistics and
social psych. The devil is in the details as to what the results actually
mean and if something was missed.