I hope she does die soon. I'm tired of hearing about this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott
To: CF-Community
Sent: 2/25/05 5:03 PM
Subject: Terri Schiavo May Die Soon

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/25/schiavo.case.ap/index.html

I've heard the arguments on both sides and while it's heartbreaking
for the parents, my opinion is that the State should not overrule the
husband's decision.

The counter argument goes that someone needs to speak for her and look
out for her best interests since she is not able to speak for herself
and that the husband is making the wrong decision - one that Terri
wouldn't want and shouldn't get.

I would argue that by not divorcing and not filing a living will she
has spoken and she's said that if she is in this type of position,
she'll let her husband decide.