So you're damning him because of some allegations with no proof. What
about the parents? Are they all that innocent and noble? What agenda
are they trying to put forth. It seems to me that their motivations
etc have completely been glossed over. Also the people they have
accepted in support are not exactly the most reputable bunch, such as
Operation Rescue.

larry