Come on, surely even you don't believe stating "some say" gives
journalists the liberty to spread any rumor they want?
To report SOME SAY Sen. Byrd is a racist because he was a recruiter
for the KKK is a true statement but is it a fair? No, they should then
mention he has denounced the KKK. (I think he's still a member but
what the heck)

And I wasn't blowing a gasket, Dana said she still trusts Rather and
the quotes were all out of context. I grabbed a quote that had a link
to the video.