From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 9:54 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Help with my stupid monitor

Hey you guys,
I just reinstalled XP and now I can't get my stupid monitor to work
properly. The computer is using VGASave mode. WTF? I can't change the
resolution or anything. I can't figure out how to update the drivers,
because the instructions I downloaded say there should be a "change"
button on the monitor tab, and there isn't.

I have to go to bed. But, my hubbie might keep checking email for a
while. Thoughts?