I bought some shares for my father as a Christmas present. Thought what was
good for the gander was good for the little gander.

I think sat radio is here to stay. Howard Stern's move was part of it, but I
think Imus will be moving to Sirius when his contract is up. And they are
getting Nascar in a few years.

Sirius sats are more sophisticated than the ones for XM, and have more unused
capacity.

Jerry Johnson
Web Developer
Dolan Media Company

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/17/05 11:00AM >>>
> Jerry wrote:
> Yeah, I bought Apple in October. I also bought Sirius (SIRI) at the same time.
> I am very happy with both.

SIRI!  Man I've been wrestling with that one ... It was over $6, now
it's back to what I said I'd buy it for, but I just can't pull the
trigger.  I guess I go between going all in on SIRI or buying both and
betting on the industry.  Of course there's the rumors about a buy
out, but I think Karmazin (sp?) squashed it, right?

So what's your view?  Are you betting on SIRI or sat radio or both?
Also why equity over options?  Personally I haven't done hardly any
options, but I'm just curious if you made a decision to go equity or
just don't do options.