That one didn't need a login for me - it's a great pic!

Are you using a digital camera? One thing I've never been able to
figure out with the digital camera is how to get the "main" subject in
such sharp focus and have the further ones blur a bit. It always seems
like it's sort of the "constant focus" where everything is focused the
same amount. Maybe that's a function of our camera, but it's a decent
one.... Of course, now I can't remember which one. Dang it.