I work for a company on the other end of the spectrum.  We have only two
developers here, and a total of five employees.  I long to work for a
larger company that can provide more benefits, etc.  Jim, why is working
for a large corporation so bad?  Just wondering if I have a "grass is
greener" complex.

Of course, working for a small outfit does have some fantastic benefits.
  I bring my dog to work with me every day, I come and go as I please, I
have no set hours, I work in jeans and a sweatshirt, we have a bar in
our office, and every other Friday we go to the local pub for a "staff
meeting".  But not having health insurance or a nice big salary sucks.

Ray