Talking Heads may have been the best concert I ever attended.  Irvine Meadows,
1983, Stop Making Sense tour, David Byrne comes out with a barstool, acoustic
guitar and a boom box and starts playing Psyco Killer.  Slowly the band joins
him one person at a time. At some point band members start leaving one by one,
next thing you know the Talking Heads have transformed into Tom Tom Club, then
they make the transformation back to the Talking Heads.   Awesome show!

>>I can't believe I left the Talking Heads out of this list...

And She Was is one of my favorites, though they had a good number for
me...

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.