From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 18:36
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Boogying to techno

Here is my programming rotation...mostly trance.

Paul Oakenfold's Radio One Essential Mix's are great high energy stuff.
Cant go wrong with Paul...
DJ Doboy's Trancequility Megamix's are all awesome.
DJ Coolboy does similar stuff to Doboy, and releases his music on the
file sharing networks for free.
www.digitallyimported.com streams some awesome trance 24/7.

Throw in a smattering of Kylie, Pet Shop Boys, Rollergirl, and Dee
Lite's (Got to meet Lady Kira once...) Dewdrops album and that's my
daily mix. Depending on how smooth you like your trance, Tangerine Dream

will send you off to never never land if your not careful.

All on my trusty pair of Sony MDR-V700DJ headphones. When my co-workers
want my attention they just IM me. I dont take them off :)

jon