From: Patrick Harkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 November 2001 14:01
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: FW: Boogying to techno

Daniel:

Do you know of a means to capture streaming Windows Media Audio?

My favourite station - cbc has disabled their main RealAudio channel (i am
sure because of not wanting people to capture it - but they aren't saying)
and I am dying to be able to record things from them, so I can share them
with a friend.

Thanks in advance for help.

Patrick