Personally I really hate the "click here to >whatever< mentality".

First off very rarely when I see this is the word "here" clickable!  Damn
that's annoying.  ;^)  Secondly even if "here"  is clickable then the label
for the action/content is NOT!

The first is annoying from a sentence structure viewpoint while the latter
is annoying from a hypertext theory perspective.

In this case I would really try to eliminate that unneeded phrase.  Just
"Log out of the CMS" with "Log Out" hyperlinked would be my preference.

Your hyperlink in this case is a verb - clicking it performs an action.  The
hyperlink should be the actual text describing the action.  A "Click" is an
action - but hypertext doesn't assume that - your selection can be made
however your agent lets you, clicking may or may not be involved.  ;^)

In pretty much every case that I've seen "Click here" it can be removed
without affecting understanding or usability.

Sorry - can you tell that's a pet peeve?

Jim Davis