> - Personal liberties at the expense of personal
> responsibility.

Excuse me? The more "personal liberty" a person has, the more personal
responsibility is required of them. Taking away their personal liberty
makes the government responsible for their activities.

> - The abolishment of objective truths, moral or otherwise.

Say what?

> - The abolishment of public expressions of any religious
> order. (I'm not
> religious, but come on....some teacher wears a cross
> around her neck and
> this infringes on my child's freedom HOW?)

Less so on the child per-se than on yours ... your freedom to raise
your children as you see fit, not as the masses or the government see
fit -- although that brings up other problems with the government
being too involved in education. The example I loved was the cop in TX
who thought it would be great to wear a cross on his uniform while he
was on duty. Thankfully they fired him. His justification "it will
help people feel more comfortable that I'm there to help them when
they see it". Yea... Gonna make the wiccan's next door _REAL_
comfortable when you come to their door. He also saw it as a "personal
expression" -- but imo a "civil servant" (cop) gives up the right to
self expression while they are in the service -- in their off time
they can build 100 foot tall solid gold crosses in their back yard for
all I care, but when they're on-duty, their ass belongs to the public.
If they don't like it, they can quit. Same basic principal applies for
teachers.

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with