What about the freedom to practice a religion? You say the privacy of
ones home? What if I can see your Christmas decorations from the
street, are you violating my rights?
I think your saying nobody should be allowed to wear a cross or a
yarmulke in public or carry a prayer rug. Forget about the
door-to-door proselytizers.