This is what bothers me the most and why I think the DA blew the case, they 
could've taken more time to build a more solid case.

" Rodriguez said jurors did find credible some of the testimony relating
to past child molestation allegations against Jackson, which
prosecutors were allowed to introduce to try to prove a pattern of
behavior.

But he said that testimony wasn't enough to overcome the jury's doubts
about the facts in current case."

He can't be re-tried on this charge, even if new evidence is found. I doubt 
seriously if anyone else will step forward with new charges. He got away with 
it, he's untouchable.

I wish I could remember the piece they did last evening on NBC Nightly News. 
Something to the effect of

Since the beginning of the Jackson trial:
There's been a national election....
...a bunch of other stuff that happened 
and over 1000 People have died in the fighting in Iraq

It really put the whole thing in perspective, I'm just angry because I see that 
the criminal justice system works on two levels:

One level for the rich and famous
And one level for the average joe, 
and the two are not equal, nor is justice equally blind.

Scott A. Stewart, 
Web Application Developer
 
Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527


 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.2 - Release Date: 06/14/2005
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160780
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to