1) Prolly cream, I use gel and it doesn't expand nearly as much
2) I don't think so
3) there's usually (I haven't checked in a while) a plug in the bottom of a lot 
of dispenser cans, freeze the can and pop the plug. Or pry the top off and 
bleed off the propellant.

Scott A. Stewart, 
Web Application Developer

Scott A. Stewart, 
Web Application Developer
 
Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527


-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 01:53 pm
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Office Dare Game
Importance: Low

Yea, now I am worrying about exploding cans of shaving cream.

Questions that I am pondering:

1. Shaving cream or shaving gel?  Does it make a difference?

2. Is there some kind of bladder in the can that I have to worry about?

3. Cutting all the metal off from a pressurized can, frozen or not, 
still kinda scares me.  I fear being the next recipient of a Darwin Award.

:)

Ray

 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.2 - Release Date: 06/14/2005
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160803
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to