As a fellow arachnophobe, Ben, I feel your pain... and I send you this link.

http://www.randomimage.us/index.php?img_id=3978

- Jim

Ben Doom wrote:

>Speaking as an arachnophobe, if you did that to me, I'd have to stay
>home from work for a few days, freaked out.  Then you'd have to stay
>home for a few days, after I demostrated how many of your orifices would
>actually allow a can of shaving cream to be inserted.
>
>No spiders!  Snakes and flying monkeys are OK, though.
>
>--Ben
>
>Ray Champagne wrote:
>  
>
>>Maybe I'll put some of those plastic spiders and bugs in there with it 
>>just for added paranoia....
>>
>>Gruss Gott wrote:
>>
>>    
>>
>>>>Ray wrote:
>>>>Well, that was a downer.  Buzz kill!
>>>>
>>>>        
>>>>
>>>I bet anyone not prepared for the ole
>>>frozen-plug-o-shaving-cream-in-the-desk-drawer trick will FREAK OUT
>>>when they arrive at work in the morning, notice some white stuff
>>>poking out of their desk, and then open the drawer.
>>>
>>>I'd be surprised if they didn't have the Dept of Homeland Security
>>>checking it out with biosuits.
>>>
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>
>>    
>>
>
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Purchase Homesite Plus with Dreamweaver from House of Fusion, a Macromedia 
Authorized Affiliate and support the CF community.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=55

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160829
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to