When I was in college, I worked at a lighting store in the shipping 
dept.  We had our own bathroom, and my girlfriend's younger brother 
worked there with me.  He had a regular bathroom schedule, every day at 
the same time, he'd be in there.

I grabbed a tube of Vaseline right before I knew he'd be in there and 
spread a nice thin layer of it all over the seat.  I and a few ppl "in 
the know" waited around the corner until he went in there.  The scream 
of "you motherFUCKER!" was priceless.  I was paid back, but the payback 
was not really worthy of the original joke.  :)

SStewart wrote:
> The only thing I've ever done, is:
> 
> A former COTR had a box full of around 1000 or so metal badges, we took all 
> of the badges and pinned them to his cube.
> 
> Yeah, not terribly creative, but the contracting firm I worked for frowned on 
> such things.
> 
> Scott A. Stewart, 
> Web Application Developer
>  
> Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
> 14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
> Chantilly, VA 20151
> Phone: (703) 995-1737
> Fax: (703) 834-5527
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nick McClure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 02:06 pm
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: Office Dare Game
> Importance: Low
> 
> We turned a former bosses desk around one time, put everything back the way
> it was on top, the only difference was the desk.
> 
> 
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 1:58 PM
>>To: CF-Community
>>Subject: Re: Office Dare Game
>>
>>Awesome Gruss!
>>
>>My favorite ever was a co-worker who placed live blue crabs in another
>>worker's middle desk drawer.
>>
>>I can still hear her shriek.
>>
>>Then for the next five years, he would casually drop into any
>>conversation - "So, did you get rid of those crabs in your drawers?"
>>
>>(BTW, the co-worker was also his sister.)
>>
>>Jerry Johnson
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160820
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to