I'll take "Things I Don't Want to Know About Jim" for $1000... Alex.

Scott A. Stewart, 
Web Application Developer
 
Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527


-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 02:08 pm
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Office Dare Game
Importance: Low

> Gruss Gott wrote:


> > THREE POINT DARES
> > ------------------------------------
> > * Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the
> > nozzle (there must be a 'non-player' within sight).
> >
> > * At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to
> > conclude with the singing of the national anthem (5 extra points if
> > you actually launch into it yourself).
> >
> > * Leave your zipper open for one hour.  If anyone points it out, say,
> > "Sorry, I really prefer it this way."

As somebody that prefers going "commando" I think this should be more
points!

Jim Davis






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:160819
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to