If you spread the same shit long enough they'll believe it. Ask Karl

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:25 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: fun quotes

I feel like stiring things up a but so... :)

"If the Republicans were united on this and outspoken and
confrontational, we would be in a stronger position and speeches like
this last night would not even be necessary."

"The president never linked Iraq to 9/11. He never linked Saddam to
9/11. He linked Iraq to the war on terror. You know they know this.
The left just can't stand for the American people to be told it,
because it upsets their whole apple cart of defeating Bush."

"If the left and the Clintons killed the Ed Klein book, and if there's
this huge backlash and Klein can't get on television, then who's
buying the book and who's reading the book? How can this possibly be?
How can anybody sell a book without going on the Today Show! How can
anybody sell a book without going on Good Morning America, CNN or
PMSNBC?"

"Ah, we're back to this. There is no evidence that the US is keeping
prisoners on warships. It's simply a rumor, but the charge is so
serious that the nature of the evidence is irrelevant. We must
investigate it!"

"Did you know that the USDA actually did an investigation into why the
tiger attacked Roy Horn of Siegfried and Roy? At the end of it all,
they said, 'We don't know why the tiring attacked.' I have the answer.
It's just so overwhelmingly simple that people will reject it: A tiger
is a tiger."

"One person within 184 square miles, and they can't find her. Maybe
Natalee Holloway was never there or this is all a stunt and a setup,
or maybe the people who say they saw her got it wrong. Maybe the
people who said she was there lied. My point is, isn't that's what
they're saying about weapons of mass destruction?"

"They're now considering contempt lawsuits, civil lawsuits against
these journalists for putting out false information about Wen Ho Lee
from anonymous sources. I'm setting that one aside for potential use
by me down the road, folks."

"Do you realize Chuck Hagel is upset that he's been quoted on
al-Jazeera? What does he expect? What do they expect when they go out
and talk about Iraq as a total failure and the president is lying to
people?"

"If you can tamper with the First Amendment and come up with the folly
of McCain-Feingold it ought to tell everybody in the First Amendment
business that, hey, we're under assault."

"The courts are now free to do as they please under a living and
breathing Constitution that's become meaningless, and if the courts
decide that journalists can't protect their sources, then that's it.
But it's kind of funny to listen to stuck pigs when they're the ones
getting stuck."

-Rush Limbaugh