You obviously misunderstood that. Probably my fault but I never was
good at expressing myself. As this Rush quote expresses "Do you
realize Chuck Hagel is upset that he's been quoted on al-Jazeera? What
does he expect? What do they expect when they go out
and talk about Iraq as a total failure and the president is lying to
people?"

My point was when Gruss rehashes the Left's ratings that are used as
propaganda by al-Jazeera and others against America then it is
demoralizing America, in my opinion.
Just like I pointed out with Fonda and Kerry, they used us against
ourselves. I didn't mean it as name-calling but I now realize it could
be seen that way and am sorry for it.